Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Brooke: 3 Months

(So, I took the usual pictures with her in a onesie with the blanket as the backdrop, but somehow I lost them. I thought I had uploaded the pictures so I deleted them from the memory card. I went to view them later and no pictures were to be found. If only she didn't have a space cadet for a mother... The picture below is of Brooke at three months, we'll just have to make due with what we've got.)


Brooke is such a sweet little thing and such a good sleeper! She smiles and gives full belly laughs and often finds Brin particularly funny.  She isn't the biggest fan of tummy time but loves swatting at her toys. Her newest trick is blowing bubbles, which of course leaves a huge puddle of spit on her chest. Brooke is a joy to have around and we are so blessed to have this little bundle in our family.

No comments: